- The questionnaire for the food and health security perceptions survey is now being translated to Russian, Finnish and Norwegian. The survey will be conducted in August-September in towns and communities in the border area.
- Master students at the University of Tromsø are invited to participate in the project with questionnaires and interviews of local people in Sør Varanger municipality on the topics of food and health security perception
- Reports are developed on knowledge status, based on literature and ongoing studies on environmental and health impacts, in the Norwegian-Finnish-Russian border area:
- Literature survey on the radionuclide deposition and transfer along the food chain lichen-reindeer-man in Finnish Lapland has been started.
- Norwegian report with knowledge status on the Norwegian part (environment and health) of the border area is done.
Monthly Archives: July 2013
admin | July 4th, 2013
admin | July 2nd, 2013
- Project “KO467- Food and health security” presented By Tore F. Berglen, Workshop at Bioforsk Svanhovd on ‘Air pollution – Terrestrial effects’ May 6-8th 2013: Information and publicity from the meeting and the project in local newspaper “Sør Varanger avis”
- Project presented by Eirik Mikkelsen at the Calotte academy, arranged by Gunhild Hoogensen, Tromsø May 20 2013.
- KO467-Food and health security-short description (pdf)
- Project presented by Eldbjørg Sofie Heimstad at the Barents Health conference, Kirkenes, September 12 2013: KO467-Food and health security-100913 (pdf)